Hi,

I have been using protobuf 3.0.0-alpha-3 and recently updated to using the
latest code from repo.

When using the javanano output, the output package is now postfixed with
'nano' even if the package name is explicitly specified in the proto file.

My proto file looks like:

syntax = "proto3";
package com.example.generated;
option java_multiple_files = true;

The output now ends up in the package 'com.example.generated.nano'

Is this intentional, or is this a bug?
(I can understand adding it to an automatically created package, but it
seems a bit strange to override an explicit package setting in the proto
file).

Thanks,
Ross