Hi ,

I searched for a while to see if this query is answered before. But
unfortunately its not been asked before. If i am changing an existing field
say an int to a repeated int. And lets assume i already have old data. If
we read the old data back. Would the (read) repeated field have a size of 1
or is it parsed as per the data. I know ideally it should be such that the
size is 1 for old data. But I did not find any reference with the concrete
proof.

Thanks.