Yes, I do this.

But, I can't create a new project to execute in VS2013. Many erros appear
to me.  Where I can create one? In the Solution!? I need import all the .h
files and the others!?

Thanks.

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Vanderlan Dupont de Oliveira <
> volive...@inf.ufsm.br> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to use the protobuf in VS C ++ but I can not. There are a
>> number of outbuildings and the libs do not perform properly. Does anyone
>> have an example or some tutorial to use protobuf in Visual Studio?
>>
> Try the instructions here:
> https://github.com/google/protobuf/blob/master/cmake/README.md
>

>> --

Atenciosamente, Vanderlan Dupont de Oliveira
Aluno de Mestrado em Ciência da Computação - UFSM
Currículo Lattes: *http://lattes.cnpq.br/3903357508475175*
<https://wwws.cnpq.br/cvlattesweb/PKG_MENU.menu?f_cod=B07D9E89FA8E547068FAB1B33DA0BE02#>