I wasn't anticipating doing so, no. Aside from anything else, it would be
different from all the other platforms - you'd only end up with a useful
enum in C# if the developer creating the proto did exactly the right
thing... and that would look odd for other developers.

I would suggest just using a HashSet<YourEnumType> instead for a set - just
like there's EnumSet in Java which is a set of values.

(I'm not sure what you mean by "current implementation is forbidden values
that are combinations" - you can certainly define enums with values of 1,
2, 3, 4, 5 etc in proto2).

Jon