I am new to Google Protocol Buffers and struggle with text-based
programming (I develop in NI LabVIEW).  I need to generate a DebugString
from LabVIEW that ParseFromString will interpret correctly.  To understand
how to encode the DebugString I need to look at the source code for
ParseFromString and struggle through understanding it.  However I am having
the darndest time finding the file where the source code for this function
is.  Can anyone point me to the source code file?

Sky