I have ported the MessageDifferencer from C++ to C# since I need to look
for changes in various protos. The only thing missing is the unpacking of
the Any messages.

Therefore I would like to get a descriptor for which I know the name and
which is also compiled into the application. In C++, I can use the
DynamicMessageFactory or look it up with DescriptorPool::generated_pool().
It seems, like there is no generated or central pool in C#. Each
FileDescriptor seems to have it's own DescriptorPool containing only it's
own descriptor with it's dependencies. Also the DependencyPool in C# is
internal and the only way to access it seems to use the FindTypeByName
method of the FileDescriptor.

Is it somehow possible to get the descriptor in C# or do I have to
aggregate the DescriptorPool by myself?