Hello,

I would very much like to know if this is possible with the Python API?

   - https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/reference/python/

In other words, if I have a .proto schema file, do I have to use *protoc*
to compile a python module in order to decode the protobuf message?

Any help would be appreciated, Mike.