Hi Elvis,

I think preserving comments at the very top of the .proto file is something
the protocol compiler should do. I remember this feature was requested
inside Google as well and was implemented some time ago. Not sure if it's
ported to the opensource repo though. If that's what you need, could you
file a github issue? I'll double-check the status and follow-up on the
issue.