Hello, the Protobuf Buffer group.
  Sorry to disturb you.
  I was reading the protocol buffer documentation
on
https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/cpptutorial#the-protocol-buffer-api.
  I thought I found an error on the page and wanted to make it right. The
first paragraph of "The Protocol Buffer API" says "If you look in
tutorial.pb.h, you can see that you have a class for each message you
specified in tutorial.proto". In fact, the name should be
"addressbook.pb.h" and "addressbook.proto". I searched the page and did not
get the way to modify the content. To make the people after me who's
willing to read the documentation not confused, I'm here asking for your
help :-)

  Best regards,
  Xinzhen