Scratch that. I found where it was being provided. Now, though, I don't
know how to use the generated JavaScript file.

Say I have a protobuffer definition file:

      MyProtobuffer.proto

which defines an message SuperDuperMessage, and I've compiled the proto
file with protoc into

      MyProtobuffer.js

And let's say I have an AngularJS app with some callback:

     /**
      * param {{ data: ArrayBuffer}} response
      */
     *function*(response) {
           *var* ./** SuperDuperMessage */ = *???????*
     }

What do I put in place of the question marks to read the ArrayBuffer from
the response and deserialize it into the transmitted SuperDuperMessage?

   Thanks,

     Jeff the Xoogler