Groups are always skipped in the C# proto3 code... and the wire format is
different to other messages anyway.

Are you concerned about doing this *in general*, or do you have actual
messages using groups that you want to parse in C#? As far as I'm aware,
the advice has been to avoid using groups for several years now.

Jon