One of the things I love about using protobufs is the quality of the C++
API documentation
<https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/reference/cpp/>. It's
some of the simplest and easiest to navigate documentation I've seen for an
open source C++ project of this scale. Does anyone know what tool/tools
Google uses to generate the pages? Like, is it Doxygen plus some kind of
template? Or is it something more complex? It would be nice to have
something similar to use to document my own projects.

Thanks,
Tel