Hi,

I am using protobuf 2.6.1 (
https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/downloads ). I compiled
the code and used maven to build the protobuf-java-2.6.1.jar

In the addressbook example I removed the initial exit scenario. Whenever
the code hits the first protobuf function call I get a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/protobuf/MessageOrBuilder

When I compile I do a javac ProtoTesting.java
/com/somedir/trial/TestProtos.java -classpath
<somepath>/protobuf-java-2.6.1.jar
When I run I do a java ProtoTesting. After this I get the above error.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.