grpcio-0.15.0
cpu is i5-6600
cpu utilization 156% python route_guide_client.py
cpu utilization 121% python ./route_guide_server.py

7k/sec streaming response is already much better than 1.9k/sec 2 months ago
^_^
i have made the ListFeature() method yielding the same thing over and over.

How could I run the stuff here?
https://github.com/grpc/grpc/tree/master/test/distrib/python

I have noticed some people in the forum reporting latency and percentiles.
How could I run those benchmarks? Thx.