I'm using Eclipse to build a program that is using protocol buffers proto3
that is a cross compile, PC host with an ARM target.

I've build the libraries for the target.

When I build my program I get the following error:

make all
'Building target: j_ldisco'
'Invoking: Cross G++ Linker'
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -L"C:\BBB\Common Libs" -o "j_ldisco"
 ./src/discovery.pb.o ./src/lDisco.o ./src/ldisco.pb.o   -lprotobuf
-lprotobuf-lite -lprotoc -lz
./src/discovery.pb.o: In function
`google::protobuf::internal::InternalMetadataWithArena::Container::~Container()':
C:\BBB\Common Includes/google/protobuf/metadata.h:140: undefined reference
to `google::protobuf::UnknownFieldSet::~UnknownFieldSet()'
./src/discovery.pb.o: In function
`google::protobuf::internal::InternalMetadataWithArena::Container::Container()':
C:\BBB\Common Includes/google/protobuf/metadata.h:140: undefined reference
to `google::protobuf::UnknownFieldSet::UnknownFieldSet()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [j_ldisco] Error 1

I've read a few posts that possibly proto3 does not actually support the
protobuf-lite library, could that be my problem?

Thanks,
Doug