Yes, in your case the serialized size will remain the same because you are
using simple fixed-size fields and always initializing them.

There are a few things to watch out for, though:
- If you use proto3 syntax, zero-valued fields will be omitted from the
serialized output because zero is the default anyway. (But based on your
example you're using proto2, so that's not an issue.)
- Varints of course will be variable sized, so you will have to avoid those
and stick to fixed-size types.
- If you parse a message that has any unknown fields then those unknown
fields could take up an arbitrary amount of space when you reserialize the
message.