Thanks for the report. Based on the log it's hard to tell exactly what went
wrong but the crash seems to have occurred somewhere in the SimpleTrue test
case of JsonStreamParserTest. I see that there are some recent fixes in
that file that have been made on the 3.1.x branch but not yet merged to
master (like this
<https://github.com/google/protobuf/commit/4d3e4cfa4a1bf01e8a19515967f127ddd4b5cdf3>
one for example). Could you try running the test on the 3.1.x branch and
see if that fixes the problem?