I have some cases where I want to be able to populate protobufs with values
known at compile time (though I've also had runtime cases as well). As it
is, it seems I have to create a protobuf, then go in and 'set' many of the
fields, or grab 'mutable' versions of them to modify. Could this be a
feature to be added to the c++ case if it doesn't exist already?