Hi protobuf users,

Google protobuf team is considering a license change of protobuf library
from BSD to Apache License V2. It hasn't been decided yet and we would like
to hear feedback from protobuf users about whether this license change will
affect the use of protobuf in your project.

If you think this license change will cause problems for your use of
protobuf library, please comment on this github issue:
https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues/2518

We will use feedback on the github issue to decide whether to do the
license change.

Thanks,
Feng, on behalf of Google protobuf team.