Hello,

I am using protobuf java 3.0.0 and I am getting a "String missing ending
quote" error (at textFormat.getParser().merge()) when I parse a message
which contains the "&" symbol inside the value of any String field.
Am I missing something? Or does the tokenizer of TextFormat.Parser mess it
up when it hits that symbol?

Sorry if I have overseen any related post and thanks a lot in advance for
your help.

Best regards,
Apostolos