Thanks for reporting this - I've copied it into a github
issue: https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues/2574

I'll look into it as soon as I can. (Although I'm at a conference this
week, making it slightly tricky.)
I thought I had tests for all of the well-known types, so it's certainly
surprising...

Jon