Hi guys, I've just started to work with Protobuf and I am wondering how to
write good .proto files.
Are there any best practices, guides, conventions or smth similar??
I got an idea about services:
1. UserService {
   rpc CreateUser(CreateUserRequest) return (CreateUserResponse)  - good
   rpc CreateUser(string first_name, string last_name, int32 age) return
(ClientResponse)  - ugly
}

2. But what do you think about messages segregation ?
I think it's good strategy of putting all the messages in separate files
instead of a single file.
In this case it's easier to maintain and reuse messages, but there are a
lot of examples on the internet and on official protocol-buffers
website where all messages are placed in one file.

My founds:
https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/proto3
https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/style