Hi,

I have a following protocol and coded running on Debian Jessie in C++, I
got google protobuf library malloc error at the statement of
Device_Interface *interface = device->add_interface();, I could not find
any errors in following implementation. Appreciate helps to fix the malloc
error.

    Device *device=hardware.add_device();
    device->set_name(device_name)
    device->set_devicetype(device_type);
    for (auto local_interface = local_device.interfaces()) {
        Device_Interface *interface = device->add_interface();  // Caused
segmentation malloc error???
        interface->set_name(local_interface.name());

message Hardware {
    repeated Device device = 1;
}

message Device {