Hi All,

Currently google protobuff supports limited dataTypes. so for string we
have only one option which generates a std::string, I can not find any way
to declare strings as char buffer or boost::interprocess::basic_string .
And as for std::string we can not pass the allocater pointer which is
pointing to shared memory . Thus looks to me its not possible for
allocating protobuf objects directly on shared memory , the one which
contains string which any object of practical object will do.

I am also trying to achieve the same , so if someone can contradict me and
can give us a solution will be great.

And i want to use objects on shared memory not serialized string as we are
using google peotobuf as our core datmodel as well due to benefits we got
from its reflections , ans want to share datamodel across different
instances.

Regards,
Tarun Kumar