Hello,

i need to compile the google protocol buffer library for a QNX Target.
Because I have no QNX Software Developement Platform license so far I am
not able to utilize the GNU autotools. I only got the dsmake.exe that comes
with a dSPACE installation. With this it is possible to compile plain C/C++
sources for the QNX target.

Actually I do not need the compiler, only some basic functions from
protobuf.lib/protobuf.a. So i just have to generate protobuf.a. Looking
into protobuf.lib generated with MSVC I can see the .obj files it is made
from.

Question:
Now i wonder: Using the corresponding .cc and .h files of the .obj files
(from the protobuf --> src folder), is there anything wrong with utilizing
dsmake.exe to generate protobuf.a from the sources directly?

Best Regards
Jürgen Hödl