Hi guys,

I want to use protobufs on c++ for directly serializing some server
requests into data objects. However, these requests share some common
fields (eg: ts, auth-key, so on) - let's call them CommonParams

I will have multiple requests, eg: CreateAccountRequest,
ReadAccountRequest, DeleteAccountRequest, which will all share the above
common fields plus more.

Is there a way to merge a CommonParams's fields into a
CreateAccountRequest, ReadAccountRequest? I also want the params to be on
top level of the serialized JSON so no custom field of type CommonParams.

The only way I found was to serialize the CommonParams message and then to
parse a new *Request message by parsing that serialized CommonParams. Of
course, this means duplicating the CommonParams's fields into all of the
*Request messages.

Any thoughts?