Hi I have a problem. We have a dedicated .dll to export all protobuf
messages so the project is not confusing and other projects are just
importing them.  Problem started when I got the LIBTOOMANYMEMBERS:: library
limit of number objects exceeded *The limit of 65535 objects or members in
a library has been exceeded. *We simply have too many protobufs in our
project.  The MSDN solution is telling us to split our symbols into
multiple .dlls. Problem is that some protobuf messages depend  on other
protobuf messages and it might happen that even if I split a protobuf X
into dll 1 , it can depend on protobuf message Y which is in dll 2.  And I
don't know of anyway how to declspec dllimport and dllexport at the same
time.

Only thing I can think of is that the LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT could be renamed
during the protoc command to something else  (for example
LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT_DLL1 , LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT_DLL2) and those would be
customized in dll1 the  LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT_DLL1 would be set to
declspec(dllexport) and in dll2 the LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT_DLL1 would be
declspec(dllimport)...

If somebody knows how to fix my problem I would be greatefull , if not than
this can be treated as a feature request :)