3:05 PM (less than a minute ago)
Hi guys,

I've been trying to implement a means to compare two different protobuf
messages using a mapping of their "json path", and I've mostly got it
figured out, but one edge case is causing me a lot of frustration.

In my protobuf definition, I have something like

message Foo {
  repeated RepeatedField = 1;
}

message RepeatedField {
  oneof field_type {
    FieldType1 field1 = 1;
    FieldType2 field2 = 2;
    FieldType3 field3 = 3;

I would just like to know, if given the FieldDescriptor for RepeatedField,
does the Java API provide an easy way to grab the first field in the list
matches a desired field_type?

Thanks!
-Steve