Hi

I am using proto compiler 3.1 and it's a C++ project.

When I compile my proto Its generating myproto.struct.h file along with
myproto.pb.cc and myproto.pb.h.

So the issue is in my myproto.struct.h the enum is created as strong typed
enum and when I compile this file with VS2010 I am getting
compiler error as its not supported in VS2010.

Could anyone please let me know how to solve this problem.

Please do the needful.

enum xyz {}

enum class xyz{}  -->Strong typed enum