Hi All,
I downloaded protoc binary (protoc-3.2.0-linux-x86_64.zip
<https://github.com/google/protobuf/releases/download/v3.2.0/protoc-3.2.0-linux-x86_64.zip>)

for linux from https://github.com/google/protobuf/releases
My linux configuration is x86_64 GNU/Linux

I placed the precompiled binary in a folder and try to execute the protoc
command

$:/opt/protocompiler/bin # ./protoc --version
Floating point Exception

I really dont understand why this problem is coming, I have to use this
command in ant task to compile my proto files at runtime

But it is always giving me the error message "Floating point Exception"

Its blocking our production build, will be great help if someone can give
some pointers on it

Thanks in advance