Hi all!  I'm curious if there is a contribution guide for protobuf, or
anything I should be doing to help get my patch merged.  It is very small
and fixes a build error in our (warning-aggressive) environment at $DAYJOB.

I've created an issue - https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues/3356
and a pull request - https://github.com/google/protobuf/pull/3357

Reading a bit more on other pull requests, I'm not sure if I should have
added this to the master branch or the 3.3.x branch?  I'm just hopeful to
get this merged so we can run stock GPB in the future.  I have a few other
small tweaks like this as well, but want to get this one taken care of
first.

Thanks!
Brad