Hi all,

I was wondering if building protobuf wich cmake under Linux is officially
supported.
I'm working on a project that would bundle protobuf as a third-party
library,
and since we're using cmake, I was wondering if I can rely on using
protobuf's cmake building system under Linux.
According to this
page: https://github.com/google/protobuf/tree/master/cmake,
cmake is used for building protobuf under Windows.
Is it mature and reliable enough to use cmake to build protobuf under Linux?

Thanks,
Chun-Hung