I think it can result in in-efficiencies. One of the core feature of
porto-buffers is to pack things efficiently. The lower value of integer
assigned to a variable ensures optimised packing and secondly the integers
have to be unique but not necessarily continuous.
With multiple level of inheritance, it will be difficult to keep track of
the integers assigned to properties in the base structures.