Is there a way to generating a api descriptor proto in bazel for a grpc
service.  I dont mind writing my own rule but i would prefer not to just
use a genrule for this.  What im trying to do is described here
<https://cloud.google.com/endpoints/docs/grpc/get-started-grpc-kubernetes-engine>
 in
step 1.

So basically given a proto_library rule like this

proto_library(
    name = "user_proto",
    srcs = ["user.proto"],
    deps = [
        ":error_proto",
        "//src/main/proto/overloaded/common:common_proto",
         "@googleapi//:annotations_proto"]
)

how would i generate a descriptor proto that is equivalant to being
generated on the commend line such as

protoc \
    *--include_imports \*
*    --include_source_info \*
    --proto_path=. \
    --descriptor_set_out=api_descriptor.pb \
    user.proto

If there are some docs that im missing that could help that would also be
very appreciated.

Thanks,
Marquis