Hello, everybody.
I would like to detail some moments about protobuf arena.
In my project there is a structure with ~100 fields.
I compared elapsed time for parse and serialize methods with arena and
without it.

1.Arena:
google::protobuf::Arena arena;
ProtoStruct message  =
google::protobuf::Arena::CreateMessage<ProtoType>(&arena);
while (is_testing) {

packet.ParseFromArray(...)
...read fields, change fields
message.SerializeToArray(...);

}

2.No arena:

ProtoStruct message
while (is_testing) {

packet.ParseFromArray(...)
...read fields, change fields
message.SerializeToArray(...);

}

The results didn't show any difference.
I used 3.3.1.189 version and cloned from master branch, which allocates
strings in arena.

>From this topic (https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues/4327)
I see that there is no benefits from arena usage now.
Is It true or I do something wrong?