Hi,

I have the tasks of retrofitting a large repo of .proto files to include a
field option with a default value to every field, except for enums. We
can't assume if the field option is not present that it has a default, for
security reasons. Before I go off an write a parser to handle this one time
task, I was justing wondering something might already exist. One other
issue, I need to preserve the comments in the .proto files.

Thanks.