Thank You for reply.

I already figured out this stuff. Real problem was/is in VS Code terminal.
When i run protoc command from VS Code there is some issue with imports ...
or not sure with what exactly.
When no .proto imports are used, VS Code terminal was working just great
with protoc.
But after i included some .proto imports from other directories i get that
proto-gen-go error listed above.

So at the end i tried to run the same command from CMD and PowerShell stand
alone terminals and it works just great.
So, the issue is related to VS Code.

My Environment Variables are set correctly.