I don't think that tooling exists todo this, but even if it did I would
strongly advice against it. I've worked in a project where proto's where
created for C# classes and keeping the proto's compatible with each change
of the C# classes was a nightmare.

The great thing of working with proto's as a source for your code (be it go
or something else) is that you change your thinking pattern. It makes you
think about your contract, it's easy to keep compatible because you know
and see what you are doing with your messages.

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel