hey all,

I wish to write a python tool which verifies comparability between two
different versions of my proto files.

For that, I want to first parse proto files and represent them in some
sorts of python classes.

Any idea of a python library that does that? I wrote some simple parser and
then realized that there might be infinite nested messages..

Thanks in advance for any help and tip :)
Shaham