Hi all,

I'm new to this group and just started looking at Google Protocol Buffers.
So my apologies if this feature as already been discussed.  I have created
my test message and noticed in the c++ files that are generated there is no
constructor to initialize data variables on construction.  I have to
manually call set_var on each variable, that I see.  This doesn't go along
with RAII very well, so I was hoping to start this thread to discuss what
it would take to ensure that a constructor to initialize all variables with
user provided values.  I don't know if this has been discussed or if there
is a specific reason this has been left out.  But just wanted to start the
discussion, thanks in advance for the contributions!

-Matt