Hello Associates,

I have a very HOT need for 3 + Years of .Net Application Developer.  I have
an excellent project with my client at Columbus, IN.

Job Title       :         3 + Years of .Net Application Developer

Location      :          Columbus, IN

Duration     :          12 + months

Rate              :         $35/Hr

*All Visas Accepted ....*

  Kindly share an Updated profile at *maz...@mirthconsulting.net
<maz...@mirthconsulting.net> *

*NO JNTU Consultants…*

*Linkedin with 200 + Connections required...*

*Excellent C# Experience .. (8/10)*

Responsibilities:

Experience  3 to 6 Year  Only Required ...

.Net application development using C# with Strong Object Oriented Design &
programming.

Develop Robust Software Design & architecture.

Database modelling & design, optimization.

Write complex stored procedures & functions on SQL Server.

Configuration Management/Versioning tools.

Ability to write Requirements & test procedures & maintenance of the same.

Mandatory Skills:

Excellent problem solving skill with OOPS and Data Structure Web Services.

C# and Object orient programing.

Good in Database (Not expert).

Secondary Skills:

WCF

WPF

Design pattern

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|
<http://www.mirthconsulting.net%7C/>

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/