I'm trying to integrate protocol buffer in android project and followed few
steps to include gradle plugin and added following dependencies
dependencies {
implementation 'com.google.protobuf:protobuf-lite:3.0.0'
implementation 'com.google.protobuf:protobuf-java:3.10.0'
}

But in the generated java file, I have methods
public static LoginRequest parseFrom(
java.nio.ByteBuffer data,
com.google.protobuf.ExtensionRegistryLite extensionRegistry)
throws com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException {
return PARSER.parseFrom(data, extensionRegistry);
}

where the highlighted line is showing error cannot resolve method. The
whole file is generated from .proto file and i'm not sure why i'm getting
this error even after including necessary plugins.
Kindly help.