Hello all,

In our Android code, we have the following:

```
val protobufMessage: com.google.protobuf.Message? = protobufsMessageData.
protobufGeneratedMessage
datastreamObject = protobufMessage.getParserForType().parseFrom(inputStream)
```

We're creating the equivalent app in iOS, and we're wondering if GPB for
iOS has the `getParserForType` function?

Currently, we only see `GPBMessage.parse(from: Data)`
This successfully parses, but it creates a GPBMessage type which we're then
NOT able to cast to the object type of our messages.

Is this not possible in iOS protobufs?

We're using the `Protobuf` cocoapod for this app, which is linked to by the
Google Protobuf GitHub repo.

Please help.

Cheers,
Andre