Hi all, I'm using v3.15.2 C# libraries and trying to implement a nullable
int field.  I am using the google.protobuf.Int32Value wrapper type however
whenever I set the field value to 0 I get an InvalidProtocolBufferException
on the receiving side when calling IMessage::MergeFrom(CodedInputStream
input) to deserialize the received message. Below is my pretty simple proto
definition

message EchoTest {
    string message = 1;
    google.protobuf.Int32Value number = 2;
}

Note that this exception is *only thrown* when setting 'number' to 0, not
setting 'number' at all or setting it to a non-zero value works fine, any
ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks!