Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way of skipping the build of Protoc
executable and only build the libraries.

I am building for TVOS and execv and fork does not exists, but in fact I
really do not need to build protoc.

I managed to delete some entries in Makefile.in and build only the
libraries but this way It will be hard to keep this in CICD pipelines when
we need to update manually to remove Protoc from the build process for TVOS

Best
Pedro