**What version of protobuf and what language are you using?**
Version: master/v3.15.2 etc.
Language: C++
**What operating system (Linux, Windows, ...) and version?**
Linux centos7.8
**What runtime / compiler are you using (e.g., python version or gcc
version)**
gcc 4.8.5

----

my old proto
message Map{
Conf conf = 1;
map<int32,Area> area    = 5;

map<int32,Point> nodata1  = 7;
map<int32,Point> nodata2  = 8;
}

my new proto ,just add store_off_config

message Map{
Conf conf = 1;
map<int32,Area> area    = 5;
map<int32,Store_offset> store_off_config = 6;

        map<int32,Point>  nodata1  = 7;
        map<int32,Point>   nodata2  = 8;

------

Test file generated by old proto, field 1-5 has data, 7 / 8 has no data

New proto (add field 6) generated program, read the old test file, field 5
read no data,

Is this a bug, or am I adding it in the wrong way?