HI,

We have a grpc message which has deep nested message inside a message and
when we try to decode the message it fails in python. We have two client
one in C# and other in python. We have used CodedInputStream to increase
recursion limit which works and we are able to successfully decode the
message but i do not see similar class in python. Can someone help me how
to increase recursion limit in python.

Here <https://github.com/grpc/grpc/issues/22682> is a link for C# recursion
limit increase but i need it for python.

Thanks,
Raj Jaiswal