Hi,
Here are some question about pb convert to Json or FileDescriptor.
I Got 2 Message With Map
JustLike

Message A
{
      some prop..
}

*Message B*

*{     map<int,message A>*
*}*

*Message C*

*{     map<int,message B>*
*}*
And when i call these two function with Message C, some error happens
MessageToJsonString() hasn't convert any content of Message A. Just print
Message C like
{
*field_name:{*
*         key: {*
*         field_name:{*
*                //empty field here,Shoud be Message A*
*          },*
* }*

SerializeToFileDescriptor() better but some thing not readable too.It's like
{
*field_name:{*
*         key: {*
*         field_name:{*
*                1**(the number of field)**: HexCode*
*                2(the number of field): HexCode*
* }*
So I want to Know Does these two function support nested message, Or I did
something wrong. How Can I Convert nested Message to a File with completed
filed_name,and Dec Val?

Thanks
Charles