Hello,
I am working with large images and large meshes in  medical field and I
need to transfer and serialize those objects directly.
I read here https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/techniques that
"Protocol Buffers are not designed to handle large messages. As a general
rule of thumb, if you are dealing in messages larger than a megabyte each,
it may be time to consider an alternate strategy." Does that mean that I
can't use gRPC to transfer a mesh with e.g., 2MBytes ?
Thank you