Inter-language interop is hard, but protocol buffers have good code
generation across a wide variety of languages.  Are there tools for
generating stateless IPC calls / dispatchers, without the need for sockets
or long running processes like gRPC?  I imaginec-interop code would be
needed to pass byte arrays around, but I hope it'd be minimal and
independent of the data serialization and RPC logic.  Does / could this
exist?